We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work on an integration project. You will be working with a team of highly skills professionals to standardise processes and increase efficiency across 2 entities. This is an initial 6 months contract (with view for further extension), based in Melbourne CBD.
- Liaise with stakeholders across Business and Technology to identify and document requirements (functional/non-functional) and user stories
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritise collected requirements
- Process mapping and gap analysis
- Liaising with stakeholders on the preparation of Functional Specifications that delivers solutions in line with stakeholders' needs and standards.
- Senior Business Analyst with prior experience with integration projects
- API knowledge/experience is advantageous
- Proven attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Relevant certifications will be highly desirable (ie. CBAP, Scrum, SAFe)
An ASX listed company, we as PS+C are one of the leading ICT consultancies in Australia, with a variety of consultants across different expertise. We design and develop solutions that connect our clients with their customers, strengthen the security of their operations, improve and streamline their processes and create competitive advantage. Through our knowledge, platforms and processes, we contribute to making the world a smaller, more connected place.
As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
PS +C Group (ASX:PSZ) are an equal opportunity employer. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.