Recruiter: DFP Recruitment
About the client:
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to expand their team and support the implementation of Saleforce. The office is located next to public transport in a convenient location in Perth with a strong team culture.
About the Role:
- Identify opportunities for ongoing improvements and developments around their business' use of Salesforce.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, requirements gathering and business analysis
- Work closely with stakeholders and direct reporting manager, including users and business managers to manage the integrity of the data
- Perform all system development and administration functions including workflows, integrations, creation and maintenance of users, profiles, roles, permissions and dashboards, as well as the creation of custom objects, fields and page layouts
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, work instructions and configuration
- Provide onboarding and training for new users, as well as supplementary training for existing users
- Manage the importation and extraction of data
- Work with stakeholders to develop and report on key Salesforce metrics
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior Salesforce implementation experience (or similar) on other projects
- Experience in process improvement
- Aptitude to break down and solve problems
- Demonstrate knowledge within the delivery of solutions
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today by following the APPLY NOW links on this web page with your current MS Word resume .