- Temporary Full Time, 15 month Contract
- Convenient Osborne Park location with onsite parking
- Salary packaging available
Avivo is a leading not for profit organisation providing in home and individualised support for people living with frailty, disability and mental illness. Our vision is a country whereby people live as valued citizens, making their own decisions, developing their abilities and growing in their relationships.
The Integration Architect will maintain a logical and physical understanding of the Avivo systems architecture and will steward the system integration platform roadmap; sustaining the current landscape while delivering change activities in alignment with the Avivo integration strategy.
- Implement and steward the enterprise integration design providing recommendations to inform technology selections
- Liaise and coordinate vendors to sustain business as usual services and to deliver change activities including system upgrades
- Guide and assure adherence to the Avivo integration strategy for any system change
- Provide integration systems support to Super Users in extraordinary or unplanned business situations/outages
- Support Product Teams to perform and improve data validation and integrity
- Identify and manage cyber security implications across the integration platform
- Liaise with service providers to resolve technology issues and enhance technical services
- Computer Science or IT/Software Engineering qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with the design and implementation of cloud native and on premise solutions
- Experience with enterprise application integration (EAI) and data transformation
- Experience delivering public cloud migration/transformation/architecting IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Software development experience with a focus on integration and backend systems
- Vendor management experience including assessing vendor proposals
- Knowledge of model data integration protocols including SOAP, REST
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills
- Experience researching, assessing, and recommending technical solutions
- Strong customer service orientation with a proactive approach and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of security within the Public cloud
- Understanding of design/architecture of DR solutions (Cloud-to-Cloud, Cloud-to-On-premise) and the types of DR patterns that can be deployed.
If this is you, we offer our valued employees:
- A generous salary (discussed at interview) plus 9.5% superannuation, along with the option to salary package up to $18,550
- Flexible working hours and support for work-life balance
- Fantastic people & culture
- Open plan offices with on-site parking
- The opportunity to make a real difference
The closing date is close of business Friday 19th July 2019.
We value a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
To be considered for this role you must send an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.Osborne Park 6017 WA