Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination.
At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
And when we do that well, we celebrate it!
Here's what you'll be able to say you accomplished in your 12 months...
- I've taken the time to understand each business entity including their people and cost structure in order to provide exceptional financial guidance & insight
- I've partnered successfully with key business divisions and people to best identify cost synergies
- I've helped to implement a successful integration program in accordance with key business goals and objectives
- I’ve fully captured and maintained Integration budget, forecasting and cost oversight
- I’ve accurately and proactively modeled cost synergies identification and realization
- I've found opportunistic cost synergies and savings across the business through my proactive working approach
- I’ve provided value add commercial analysis to support decision making and reporting on various integration activities
- I’ve delivered insightful financial process mapping to better understand how to optimize consolidation of finance processes.
- I’ve helped with coordination and project management oversight of Finance actions for the integration to inform progress reporting.
- I’ve successfully represented Finance in weekly Integration meetings and acted as a conduit between Integration Program and Finance function.
- I've provided support & expertise to ensure all 2019/ 2020 budgeting, planning and reporting activities are complete on time and to a high level of accuracy
Here's how you'll know your skills and experience will connect with this role...
- You've had prior experience within a consultative and/ or decision support role within an ASX listed organisation
- You demonstrate strong analytical, technical and data management skills
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and possess the agility to adapt to new environments quickly
- You pride yourself in excellent communication abilities and business partnering is an essential part of your work
- You're inquisitive by nature and apply critical and problem solving thinking to your work
- You're technically savvy across excel with exposure to Power BI and DCF modelling
- You have the creativity to own your role and put your own stamp on it
- You leverage the tools provided to be successful in your role
- You make the most of sharing your ideas and contributing to our innovation
- You form friendships with your peers and leader
- The ability to learn from some of the best in our industry
- You help us be better tomorrow than we were today
- You are your best self and your whole self when at oOh!
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up