- Join a leading FMCG Organisation - Food Industry
- Based at one of our largest bakery manufacturing sites
- Drive continuous improvement and waste elimination
At Goodman Fielder our purpose is to create food that people love. We own a host of iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, MeadowLea, and many more.
At Goodman Fielder our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
About the opportunity:
An opportunity has arisen for a CI Manager based at our Clayton bakery manufacturing site in Melbourne, Victoria. Reporting to the Site Operations Lead, this role is responsible for driving and leading the site operations to eliminate all forms of waste through CI process and methodology.
- Creation and activation of site improvement plans to deliver on company-wide initiatives and eliminate waste
- Embedding an asset development plan
- Ideation and project implementation to delivery (PDCA)
- Establishing process on data analysis to make informed and purposeful projects that are impactful and deliver step change
- Working with the Production, Maintenance and Supply Chain leads to coach, train and build a culture of data driven decisions
- Creating and embedding new ways of working centred around CI methodologies, projects and results
- Achieving and beating site targets for waste, downtime and OEE
- Establishing clear root cause analysis tools and methods that operators are able to access and utilise
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years' experience as a CI Manager
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated change management and transformational experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain drivers preferably within FMCG
- A growth mindset and exceptional problem solving ability
What can we offer you?
With sites spanning across the Australasian region, working as part of a highly driven team at Goodman Fielder, you can expect the opportunity to build your own home grown career across functions, locations and brands.
In return for your passion and success, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and help you to achieve personal and professional growth and development. At Goodman Fielder, we aim to be a destination employer in the food industry where we don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
For more information about us or to learn about other roles available at Goodman Fielder, please visit our careers page and register your details so that we can notify you of jobs which interest you.
What are you waiting for? Apply now.